Miner and Associates, Inc.
Do your needs outstrip available resources? Do you want help to find a grant? Maybe you need help writing a grant. Perhaps you seek a grant for non profit organizations. Is research funding a priority? Whether it’s medical funding, science research, government grants or foundation grants, we can help. Since 1992, we have been a philanthropic resource to 200 organizations.
We offer a range of consulting services and conduct eight different grant workshops. You can learn grantseeking strategies in our three grant books or keep up-to-date with our free Grantseeker Tips Newsletter. Finally, you can open our toolbox and pick up some advice that you can use – right now.
If you want to know more about us, some of our recent grant activities included the following.
- Taught a group of physicians how to write competitive NIH grants
- Trained university students in how to get graduate school grants and fellowships
- Lectured via Skype to Nigerian information technology professionals seeking international grants
- Tutored humanities faculty members in successful grantseeking strategies
- Showed a local non profit organization how to successfully compete for national foundation grants
- Coached a non profit organization on developing a community outreach program
- Identified Phase III Clinical Trial funding for a French Pharmaceutical firm.
- Created a proposal development strategy for a chemistry faculty member
- Coordinated a university/community partnership proposal involving 50 collaborators
- Integrated multiple isolated telemedicine serves into one cohesive rural healthcare proposal
- Edited a penultimate draft of a NSF science research proposal
- Won a multi-million, multi-year grant to training future gerontology researchers
- Authored a statewide perinatal health grant
- Directed multiple housing and education service delivery grants for migrants
- Secured funding for a for-profit firm to bring a new product to market
Grant Infrastructure Building
- Evaluated the effectiveness of a university’s sponsored research office
- Helped a major medical system establish an infrastructure for successful grantseeking
- Served as a reviewer of federal agency grants
- Developed a solicitation strategy for a national organization serving individuals with handicaps
- Published three “how to” books on successful grantseeking
We do more than write grants; we provide a full range of professional grant services that cluster into grant training, proposal planning, proposal writing and grant infrastructure building services. Our long-term goal is to help you develop the essential skills for successful grantseeking.